Click Here to Read Round 0 Details
Round 1: Online Assessment
You are required to complete an online assessment as part of your application. This is designed to help you know Shell better and vice versa. During this journey, they show you around some of the different Shell businesses that help create better working solutions for their customers around the globe.
The online assessment consists of two parts: a Competency Based Questionnaire and a Cognitive part with a decision making task and a problem solving task. You will need to successfully complete the first part before proceeding to the second.
The information provided below is for the first e-assessment:
• In this part you are asked to complete a Competency Based Questionnaire. These questions ask you to rate yourself against a number of behaviors.
• The Competency Based Questionnaire consists of 18 sets of statements to rate in approximately 20 to 30 minutes. You are not timed during this assessment.
• You will need a computer with a reliable internet connection to take the online assessment.
• Before you start the assessment, please make sure that you are somewhere safe and quiet, and that you have paper and a pen at hand. You may also want to have a dictionary within reach in case you want to look up any words.
• No specialist knowledge is needed to answer the questions and you should not rely on any previous knowledge you have of Shell as this may lead you to a wrong answer.
After you submit the first e-assessment you receive a link to proceed to the second e-assessment:
• This part of the assessment consists of two tasks: a decision-making task that assesses how you respond to common situations that Shell graduates may face, and a problem-solving task that assesses your capacity for solving numerical problems.
• The decision-making task is not timed, but the problem-solving task has a set time limit of 18 minutes. In total, the test should take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
• During the decision-making task, you can save your progress at any point and revisit the test by re-entering the same link that you will have been sent to access this page. However, as the problem-solving task is timed, you must complete this part of the test within the time frame set.
Click Here to Read Round 2 Details